One South Realty will be visible all day – it is our 10th year to be a part of this exciting RVA event!
70+ of Richmond’s very best Chefs will prepare $3 mini-dish favorites for you to enjoy. Each chef will submit their dish to be judged by a panel of experts who will determine who has the “To Die For” Dish of Richmond sponsored by Richmond magazine.
Virginia beers will be exclusively poured at the festival this year and you can sample each one with a special sampling cup! A sampling cup is available for $5 and includes 3 sampling tickets – additional tickets are available for $1 each. Of course full cups of delicious, high quality beers will be available, as well as delicious wines from Tap26.
Broad Appetit’s Best Dish Award Categories sponsored by Richmond magazine are:
- To Dine For Award – best signature dish sponsored by Richmond magazine
- To Diet For Award – best dessert dish
- The Healthy Dish Award – best well-balanced dish
- The Ambiance Award – best decorated booth
- The People’s Choice Award – voted on by you! look for ballot buckets at the stages
The mission of Broad Appétit is to provide an affordable and enjoyable local food festival in that is locally driven and regionally appealing. Broad Appétit exists to promote the amazing food, art, and music that makes Richmond a great place to live and visit.